About Me

My photo
My name is Jesse Sanchez .I am from mesa AZ . Lived here all my life .I am 33 yrs old with 3 wonderful kiddos . I Started exploring photography in early 2008 , No schooling , Just the passion to learn, and a huge interest in life along with the ART, Emotion , and Love for photography.I recently started exploring video mid 2011 .Its my passion and talent that thrives me to capture the best in life and express my love of art to the world . This is where i post my most recent photos that i take as the days of my life as a photographer / videographer unfold . My most special and heart felt Photos will be posted here randomly . I also post links to people i work with to support others and there passions in life as they do mine . Thank you very much to all my supporters ,and every one who takes the time to review my work . It is greatly appreciated ! ( Dont forget to click to enlarge : ) )

Monday, March 21, 2011

Beauty in trapeze

I was at the mesa art center today with my kids attending an event  . One of the shows That were being performed  was a few beautiful trapeze / yoga type of art  . The first trip i only took my wide angle lens and I was kicking my self in the but because  I couldn't get a close enough shot of the performers . As we wer going home Something kept telling me i need to Take advantage of the beautiful over cast day soft light and  Wonderful poses that i was seeing as we watched.  So i went home and grabbed my zoom lens and went back .




At first i thought they were done  for the day because  i didn't see them   . So approached one of the performers And asked if they were gonna perform any were soon .She said they were from Santamonica  California.But that there was one more girl to perform for the day. I was very Excited to hear that  .So i waited .

 She came out and  I started shooting .I shot from different angles  getting rid of distractions in the back grounds , Using the sun to my back and shot up wards to capture the over cast clouds  as a back drop .
 All white even cast made for a stunning white out back drop as the performer popped  out with great contrast . It almost  seemed Like she was posing for me  . But im sure it is routine positions of relaxation and peace  . She was totally at one with her self ,and with the Trapeze bar .  Ashe mover calmly and focused on feeling and technique .  I thanked them  and hurried home to see what i got . And oh how i am amazed with these photos!  Its ops  like this and experience that keep me fueled  to become greater and greater .

Thank you for your time . I hope you enjoy this round of photos : )

No comments:

Post a Comment