About Me

My photo
My name is Jesse Sanchez .I am from mesa AZ . Lived here all my life .I am 33 yrs old with 3 wonderful kiddos . I Started exploring photography in early 2008 , No schooling , Just the passion to learn, and a huge interest in life along with the ART, Emotion , and Love for photography.I recently started exploring video mid 2011 .Its my passion and talent that thrives me to capture the best in life and express my love of art to the world . This is where i post my most recent photos that i take as the days of my life as a photographer / videographer unfold . My most special and heart felt Photos will be posted here randomly . I also post links to people i work with to support others and there passions in life as they do mine . Thank you very much to all my supporters ,and every one who takes the time to review my work . It is greatly appreciated ! ( Dont forget to click to enlarge : ) )

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Makeup Boo by Crystal Watkins

 Here are some photos i took  at the Fashion Show Charity Benefit for Multiple Sclerosis  .
 
 The  makeup artist is  Crystal Watkins  . Makeup is a huge passion of hers and she is real good at it too . I seen the models  when she was done and they all looked amazing 

If you need a Good makeup artist find her @      facebook.com/themakeupboo .
or   themakeupboo@gmail.com.

 I  Love this collage .  Has makeup artist written
 all over it .  Well....obviously   haha
 This photo is very clean and forward

 I really enjoyed working with this great group of people .

 Thank you to Dominique @ Corresponds2her  PR .
For giving me tho opportunity to be there .

 I have  specific model shots im working on for This blog that will be up soon  .  (ps  I realize the typo on the photos. corrections are being made  )   Well as i continue to mix up my field of photography,  as always this is where you'll see my progress : )


 Have a great one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment